Cookies are small files or devices that are downloaded and stored in your terminal (i.e., the device from which you access the Platform: computer, Mobile phone, Tablet or any other connected device...) and enable the Platform or website to remember information about your visit.
In general, in accordance with the Cookies Guide published by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD) which you can refer here, cookies can be of several types depending on different parameters:
- Own cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the users' computer terminal from a computer or domain managed by MULTIASISTENCIA and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: These are cookies that are sent to the users' computer terminal from a computer or domain that is not managed by MULTIASISTENCIA but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies. If the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by MULTIASISTENCIA, but, nevertheless, the information collected through them is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered MULTIASISTENCIA's own cookies. In this regards, MULTIASISTENCIA may hire the services of analysis and measurement companies that measure and analyse the browsing behaviour of users on the platform and, in this sense, act on their behalf, through the analysis of the data obtained through the use of the cookies of these third parties, all the above with the sole purpose of improving the service provided by MULTIASISTENCIA.
- Session cookies: Cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the platform.
- Persistent cookies: Cookies where the data is still stored on the terminal and may be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie ranging from a few minutes up to several years.
- Technical cookies: These cookies enable the user to browse through the platform and use the different options or services that exist therein, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, entering restricted access areas, remembering the items that make up a request, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during browsing, storing content for the dissemination of video or audio or sharing content through social media.
- Customisation Cookies: These cookies enable the user to access the service with some general predefined features according to a number of criteria in the user's terminal, such as, for example, language, browser type through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, among others.
- Analysis cookies: These cookies enable the person responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity on the platform and to create browsing profiles of users of these sites, applications and platforms in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the usage data performed by users of the service.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management of the advertising spaces in the most efficient manner, which, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested based on criteria such as content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- Behavioural advertising cookies: These cookies enable the management of the advertising spaces in the most efficient manner, which, where appropriate, the publisher has included on a website, application or platform from which it provides the service requested. These cookies store information on the behaviour of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows a specific profile to be developed to display advertising based on it.
This Platform uses own and third party cookies to enable and facilitate the user's to browse the website, as well as to analyse the web traffic.
Some of the cookies used are necessary to enable browsing on the Platform and cannot be rejected by the user, others do not affect the functionality of the website and the user may accept or reject them as stated in section “3 Management and configuration of Cookies.” The cookies used on this Platform and their features are listed below:
|PHPSESSID||Establish user sessions||Session||Own|
|_gat||Used to limit the percentage of requests.||1 minute||Third parties (Google Analytics)|
|_ga||Generate a unique user identifier, which is used to count how many times a user visits the website, as well as the date of the first and last visit. Record the date and time of access to any of the pages of the Website. Check the need to keep a user's session open or create a new session. To identify the user's session, to record the approximate geographic location of the computer accessing the website for statistical purposes.||2 years||Third parties (Google Analytics)|
|_gid||Used to distinguish users.||24 hours||Third parties (Google Analytics)|
You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting and using data (cookies and IP address) by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=es
As you can see, we use third-party cookies. You can access information about the processing of your data by third parties through the links below. You are informed that these third parties may make international data transfers. Google will, in particular, abide by the standard contractual terms for relevant data transfers as set out in the privacy information below.
When you access this Platform for the first time, or if it is not the first time, but you are using a different device or browser than the one used previously, and if you have deleted Cookies from your computer, you can accept, reject or configure the installation of cookies according to your preferences through the cookies banner. By default, cookies will not be installed on your device, until you expressly accept their use, except those that are technically necessary to allow browsing and operation of the website. You can change the configuration associated with your browsing at any time, except in the case of technical cookies, including the cookie associated with the legal notice explaining that cookies are used on the platform in accordance with the regulations.
We remind you that technical cookies are essential to allow the user to browse the platform, so disabling or deactivating them may affect the functionalities of the website.
We provide you information on how you can carry out the management and deactivation of the cookies used on the platform through the different options available in the most common browsers:
This Cookies Policy may be changed in accordance with legislative or regulatory requirements or in order to adapt the policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Data Protection Agency (AEPD), and users are therefore advised to visit it regularly.